Monday, September 2, 2013

Photography at your Child's PARTY!!

 
 
Your Child's Birthday!
 
 
It's your child's special day!  Your running around like crazy, hanging streamers, setting up every little detail that you dreamed of while perusing Pintrest!  The cake, the favors, the adorable outfit you paid more than you care to admit!  The guest arrive and the party begins!
 Before you know it the last guest is saying good bye and your adorable angel is covered in frosting and looks near exhaustion.  At that moment you realize YOU FORGOT TO A SINGLE PICTURE!!!
 
Has this happened to you?  Don't feel bad!  So many parents experience this, I sadly admit I have done this as well.  According to my photo albums my sons third birthday didn't happen....oops! 
Hiring someone to capture your child's birthday is a fantastic way to ensure quality photographs and alleviate the stress of getting it done yourself! 
 
This was an extremely fun and adorable birthday party to photograph!  I look forward to photographing his next birthday too!!  Watching all these kiddos grow up is such a rewarding part of my job!!  So blessed!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment